Monday 17 November 2014

Dreich

That sums up my day.  A few household chores, some exercise (well five minutes) some cleaning, some research, some yawning and that is my day.  A walk round town leaving my knee aching, a dinner of fishcakes to make my stomach feel the same!  It's a good job I am not one to complain!

I searched for news in the papers and found none.  Celebs pictured, politicians lying, pressmen lying, murderers caught while lying, sex on every page, health tips from the 'Daily Mail' now that's trustworthy innit!  Nothing to watch on telly, BBC iplayer would not start in the morning, rubbish available when it did, and now I have found a wee football game somewhere in the English wilderness. Actually that could be next door......

Oh sleep, to sleep perchance to dream etc..... 


3 comments:

Lady Di Tn said...

Any Monday is better than none. My husband procedure at the doctors lab turned out very well and relief was felt by all of us. It is wonderful when they find NOTHING. It is very cold here and will be colder this evening in the teens. So a nice fire downstairs is welcomed. The story about the camera was rather interesting especially the end. My oldest niece is a flight attendant for Southwest Airlines and she wishes people still dressed up to fly as in the 60's. Peace and stay warm and dry

Lee said...

He'll be killing time for a long time...a long wait!

I've just made another two Christmas cakes...that's four I've made now...and that will be more than enough! One for me...and three to give away.

Adullamite said...

Lady, So glad all is OK there. Indeed today's passengers are slobs, not like in the past.

Lee, You have four cakes? Our addresses follow!